Listen To Your Mother is pleased to announce the call for auditions!
Everyone has a story and Listen To Your Mother Denver wants to hear yours!
Listen to Your Mother is a local production about motherhood directed, produced, and performed by the community for the community. We want to give Mother’s Day a microphone and celebrate motherhood.
And that’s where you come in.
LTYM Denver is seeking a diverse collection of local writers to read their own words about motherhood. People of all ages, backgrounds and experience-levels are invited to submit their work. Everyone has a story, whether or not you are a mother, and I want to hear it.
March 9th*Auditions have been rescheduled for Saturday March 16 due to inclement weather
- Auditions will be held at Duffeyroll Cafe by appointment only
- To schedule an appointment, please email LTYMDenver@gmail.com with your name & availability
- Audition piece should be close to 5 minutes in length when read out loud
- Please bring a copy of your piece to submit
- Please bring the audition form fully completed (I will email the form to you once your appt. is confirmed)
- You will need to available for two rehearsals in April as well as the show which will be held Tuesday May 7th at the Elaine Wolf Theatre at 7pm
Be sure and check out the national site for what we are looking for in your audition!